My guy has been asking for fish, Salmon in particular. I’ve been wanting to experiment with Brussel Sprouts. So I decided to go for it! I went off the cuff again!
So here goes!!
- Wild caught salmon – skinless (or whatever you buy)
- Minced garlic (1 tsp per filet)
- Dill seasoning
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil (for saute)
- I mixed garlic, dill and lemon juice together then smeared it on my fish.
- saute Salmon in Olive Oil, garlic smeared side up, on medium high heat for 3-4 minutes. Flip and allow to fry (garlic will slightly brown) for another 4ish minutes (check to see if it’s done by poking it with your flipper – it will flake apart).
- Brussel sprouts
- 1 T Olive oil
- 1-2 T Balsamic vinegar
- Italian Seasoning
- Half sprouts
- toss with Olive oil
- toss with balsamic Vinegar
- Sprinkle with pepper and seasoning
- Roast on 375 cut side down for 15 minutes, over so cut side is up and roast for another 10-15 minutes.
When I started making this, I prepped the Sprouts first. Then I started the rice in the cooker. Then I started the Sprouts. After I turned the Sprouts, I prepped and cooked the Salmon. Everything was done within a few seconds of each other!! Another simple meal that Lovey Levin helped me with!!