Today was a snow day for us. Why? I’m not quite sure.. It rained a little. Anyway, everyone was home from school and I was feeling like baking! I was searching on Pinterest and found a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies that looked easy. It only had five ingredients. So I decided to try it.
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 C Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 C Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 C Chocolate Chips of Choice (I used Dark Chocolate)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix the brown sugar with the baking soda and forked the lumps out.
- Add the peanut butter and egg.
- Mix everything together until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chip
- Use a T measuring spoon to make uniform balls onto greased baking sheets (I foil line mine).
- Smoosh the balls a little, so they look like thick cookies (wet your measuring spoon and use the bottom of it to do the smooshing).
- Bake for 10-13 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the tray for 2-5 minutes before removing.
Okay, so my review on these are that they are good. My husband rated them at a 9.5/10 on the Yummy Cookie Scale! My opinion, they are a little crumby – have a glass of milk nearby. I would make these again! They were super easy to make, I’ll always have the ingredients on hand, and they take nearly no time at all!